What Kind Of Cats Does Taylor Swift Have. So while your cat (or Taylor Swift’s cat) might hate going in the carrier, it is necessary. There are also several things you, or Taylor Swift, can do to try and make the process easier. The vets suggested that Taylor Swift could hypothetically leave the carrier out in a room that Olivia Benson frequents so that it doesn’t seem unfamiliar and scary. They also recommend that Taylor Swift place an item of her clothing—a pair of well-worn knee socks, for example—inside the carrier so that Olivia Benson recognizes her familiar smell. Taylor Swift might also try taking Olivia Benson on several short practice trips (5-10 minutes) in the carrier before a longer journey.
Taylor and her former cat, Eliehsen Taylor had 2 Siamese-Tabby mix cats called Indy and Eliehsen who didn’t like anyone else in her family apart from Taylor. She has also had two dobermans called Bug and Baby. Currently, she only has two cats named Meredith and Olivia Benson. On Twitter she has posted pictures of her cats with funny things written on the pictures. Two cats looking to out cute each other. Her cat drinking from a facet in her kitchen. “Its alright, I don’t mind drinking tap water. The dog drinks out the toilet.” Cat standing among her shoes. “I am here to judge you!” A bored cat. Cat uses its stomach as a pillow. “Yeah baby! We’re just that flexible.” Cat replaces dragon as number 1 treasure guardian. Wherever you go, there is always a cat hiding somewhere watching you. We’ll claim nothing is going on, but you know cats are always up to something. Taylor’s cat was hired to do ads by the national voting commission after it increased voting by 39% with this picture. One of her cats lounging around listening to her play her guitar. Cats are very judgmental creatures. Relax Taylor, I’m sure he loves you as much as we all do. Oh no, you made eye contact! Now the cat will be rolling around dazed for hours(its a cat thing).
It’s no secret that Taylor Swift is a proud cat lady. She often takes Dr. Meredith Grey and Detective Olivia Benson with her when she ventures out, and she documents their lives on her social media accounts. And those pictures and videos give us just a glimpse at how much Taylor loves her kitties and gives them a life of luxury. Rides on a private jet? Monogrammed kennels? Cuddles with Taylor’s cute brother, Austin? Where do we sign up? RelatedThe Reason Taylor Swift Thinks She Has So Many Instagram Followers
2. “Sometimes, I’ll be like, ‘Oh my gosh. Cats are so cute.’” Hey, we all daydream. Only when Taylor Swift daydreams, she does so in the middle of a sold-out arena tour, and not at her office job. But the subject of her dreams? Cats. And as she told Ellen DeGeneres during a recent appearance, she ponders very specific things about cats like, “Do they allow cats in hotel rooms? But they’re so cute. Some cats like to swim. That’s cool. And I’m like … I’m on stage right now.”
What’s more fun than being Taylor Swift? Being Taylor Swift’s kitten, Olivia Benson! The Scottish Fold, named after Tay’s favorite character on Law & Order, gets to jet set with her popstar owner, pal around with Ed Sheeran, pose in major fashion campaigns, and nap, like, whenever. Here, we’ve rounded up 10 reasons why the snow white kitty is YOLO-ing harder than any celebrity pet we know.
Taylor Swift debuted her new kitten, a Scottish Fold named Olivia Benson, back in June. Ever since, she’s been spotted carrying the cat (without a leash or carrier) wherever she goes, including the busy streets of New York City and, as of yesterday, on airplane tarmacs. The cat, it must be said, seems totally cool with this arrangement. This brings up a lot of concerns. Today, I contacted several local and very patient veterinary offices to find out what, exactly, is up with Taylor Swift’s cat.
It’s no secret that Taylor Swift is a proud cat lady. She often takes Dr. Meredith Grey and Detective Olivia Benson with her when she ventures out, and she documents their lives on her social media accounts. And those pictures and videos give us just a glimpse at how much Taylor loves her kitties and gives them a life of luxury. Rides on a private jet? Monogrammed kennels? Cuddles with Taylor’s cute brother, Austin? Where do we sign up?
10. “She was completely exhausted from all the other naps she had taken that day.” There’s no blank space on Swift’s lap. That’s because it’s usually filled with cats — and in this case, one very sleepy kitty, who accompanied Swift on a plane trip. Hey, when cats want to nap, they’ll nap wherever they want. And in this case, it’s on a superstar’s lap in a private plane.
5. “I go home to the cats.” As Jay-Z once rapped, “After the show, it’s the afterparty.” And music’s biggest show of all — the Grammys — boasts an afterparty scene that’s one of the biggest, most exclusive and most fun. Well, unless you’re Taylor Swift, who made her Grammy plan very clear to Nancy O’Dell: “I’m going to hang out with my friends, and then I go home to the cats.”
RGK/PacificCoastNews As much as Taylor loves her kitties, though, she admittedly had some fears about becoming the stereotypical crazy cat lady.”I asked around: I was like, ‘Does two cats count as cats?'” she said. “But then I thought, what imaginary guy’s perspective am I thinking about this from? Someone is going to think I’m undateable for a lot of reasons before they think I’m undateable because I have two cats.”Nonsense. Then again, aforementioned imaginary guy might be a dog person, but that’s a whole ‘nother conundrum.
3. “I feel like I just interrupted a very important conversation.” And judging by the looks on Meredith and Olivia’s faces, she did. Swift gets it — sometimes, cats need a little personal space. And that’s more important than whatever Swift needed to do in the living room.
7. “In honor of #NationalCatDay, here is a photo of that one time I caught Meredith and Olivia cuddling.” Obviously, Swift celebrates National Cat Day. (It’s a very important day, after all.) And even Swift’s cats know how significant this day is. They posed for this photo, after all.
11. “It is a daily struggle for me to not buy more cats.” Swift Tweeted out this confession — and it’s one to which we can all relate. Swift even parodied her cat lady status in a Diet Coke commercial (featuring a cameo from Meredith, of course) last October. In the ad, she is overtaken — rather happily — by a sea of kittens. Warm, soft, furry kittens. Hmm… doesn’t sound so bad, actually!
Humberto Carreno/startraksphoto.com “It was like a 10 foot walk from my door to the car!” she said. “What I thought was funny about those pictures is that, like, the cat is looking straight at the cameras!”Indeed, Taylor’s feline friend is as camera-ready as her famous mama. Olivia found a home with Taylor in June, joining the singer’s 3-year-old cat, Meredith Grey.Recognize those names? They’re Taylor’s favorite Law & Order: SVU and Grey’s Anatomy characters, respectively. “Strong, complex, independent women,” she explained to Rolling Stone. “That’s the theme.”
At the airport about to leave for Europe, listening to ‘See You Again’ and thinking about how much I’ll miss my cats. I’m not sure this was the intended purpose of the song. @charlieputh @mistercap A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on Jun 17, 2015 at 2:29pm PDT
You Go Taylor. It makes me so very happy to know that you are a kitty cat lover. I love my cats more than anything in this world. First I love my Lord and Savior Jesus then my kitties. I agree full heartedly what the other people say is to adopt instead of buying from a breeder. Shelters have pure bred kitties also that people may have had to give up. Their are so many kitties dying in shelters because they are so full and so many more need to come in. Please do your research on that. I have a no kill Christian based cat rescue in Northern Ohio called DeeDees Feline Angels and Friends. Look it up on Facebook and also on the web, deedeesfelineangels.wix.com. We have many kitties waiting for their forever, safe homes. God Bless You Taylor. I Love Ya. You are awesome.
You Go Taylor. It makes me so very happy to know that you are a kitty cat lover. I love my cats more than anything in this world. First I love my Lord and Savior Jesus then my kitties. I agree full heartedly what the other people say is to adopt instead of buying from a breeder. Shelters have pure bred kitties also that people may have had to give up. Their are so many kitties dying in shelters because they are so full and so many more need to come in. Please do your research on that. I have a no kill Christian based cat rescue in Northern Ohio called DeeDees Feline Angels and Friends. Look it up on Facebook and also on the web, deedeesfelineangels.wix.com. We have many kitties waiting for their forever, safe homes. God Bless You Taylor. I Love Ya. You are awesome. Diane Kusic April 2, 2015 7:07 am Reply.
What Kind Of Cats Does Taylor Swift Have
what kind of dog does taylor swift have,
what kind of car does taylor swift have,
what kind of phones does cricket have,
what kind of phones does metropcs have,
what kind of ice does sonic have,
what kind of deals does metropcs have,
what kind of phone does taylor swift have,
what kind of cat does taylor swift have,
what kind of plans does verizon have,
what kind of guitar does taylor swift use,
what kind of guitar does taylor swift play,
what kind of phones does safelink have
- Buy A Pet
- Alameda Pet Hospital
- What Kind Of Cats Are There
- Why Do Cats Meow At Humans
- Nova Cat Clinic
- How To Keep Cats Out Of Your Yard
- Large Cat Condo
- How To Keep Cats Out Of Garden
- Keep Cats Out Of Plants
- Cat Clinic Plymouth Ma
- Cat Tower With Hammock
- Alcohol Names For Cats
- Spray To Keep Cats Away
- Cat Diabetes Symptoms
- Maine Coon Cat Rescue